Many students want to know about interviewing for teaching jobs. In these just tough economic times and the fact that in this area (the Midwest) there is a glut of teaching candidates it is important for you to be able to perform well in the job interview (or in the series of job interviews - I have had three interviews for one job with one interviewer up to 10).
To help you prepare for that event in the not so far future, I would recommend that you check out The Apple. It is a website aimed at teachers and those that are entering the profession. The interview is at this link and the how to answer the six most common questions is at this link. Remember though that this is their opinion. You should consider seriously their advice (and mine if you want to talk about that at a later date), but ultimately you need to be yourself.
Updates, new dates, more...
-
So, in the last post I noted that i had broken my shoulder. I had surgery
in December (finally) and am now finishing up my physical therapy. I am
back to w...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment